Today Summer and the kids carved pumpkins. Harrison and Austin were completely grossed out when they cut off the top of the pumpkin and saw the stringy stuff and the seeds inside. They thought that it looked like brains. Harrison didn't even want to touch it. Missy and Ashton were brave and scooped out the seeds from theirs. Austin finally mustered up enough courage to clean his out, but Harrison wouldn't touch the stuff. His pumpkin is sitting on the front porch seeds, strings and all. (He did scoop out a little.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yipee! You have a blog. It looks like it is still so warm there! It is freezing here and it snowed yesterday.
Yeah! I'm excited you have joined the blogging network. I sure do love your family! I look forward to future posts.
welcome to the blogging world! i'm soooo excited you're blogging. it's so fun!
and i can't wait until all the cousins are a little bigger and we can have a gigantic pumpkin carving day. it looks like so much fun! maybe next year?
Post a Comment